Monday, August 06, 2007

I love it!

I am on the res (reservation) in New Mexico. We went to the Red Rocks today, after trying to pass by a muddy road and driving 6 miles in 2 hours. At one point we started gathering tumbleweed in case we needed to put it under the tires (or to make a signal fire). Quilters have to be resourceful. Hope to see some photos soon of extreme quilting. I got some done in the car, I will try for more tomorrow if the back seat is not filled with tumbleweed (of course Andi and I have to keep a few of them, they kept us safe)
miss you all,
kisses
O-ro

1 comment:

Southern Sunshine said...

I'm so glad!

It sounds like you two are having a great time. I look forward to hearing all about your adventures, and seeing fun pictures.

Be safe! Good work with the tumbleweeds. Perhaps there should be a survival guide penned to accompany those on extreme quilting trips. ;)